- Screen Mirroring Samsung Tablet To Lg Smart Tv Remote
- Samsung Tablet Mirroring
- Screen Mirroring Laptop To Samsung Tv
- Screen Mirroring Samsung Tablet To Lg Smart Tv Best Buy
Mobile phones have brought fun and convenience to people in modern times, and you can do many things with a phone, such as watching movies, playing games, taking pictures, etc. However, some experts said that “mobile phones are destroying family life”, and you may have already sensed it. Do we have any way to change this situation? The answer is yes. To make you and your family members enjoy family life without abandoning mobile phones, you can mirror your phone to TV and enjoy music, films, gameplay and other activities you do on your phone together with your family. If you have a Samsung TV, then you can refer to this article to find free and paid ways to mirror Android screen to Samsung TV.
5 Practical Ways to Mirror Android to Samsung TV
Discover how to connect the Samsung Galaxy Tab to your TV and other ways you can share files from your Galaxy Tab like printing and sharing in the cloud.
- LG Smart Share is another top tier screen mirroring tool for you to cast Windows 10 to LG TV. This program allows you to cast and display files from your Windows 10 to your LG TV supported by Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, DLNA, NFC, and many more. Furthermore, it is also applicable to other devices like tablets, smartphones, and cameras.
- Connect Your Samsung Smartphone or Tablet with Your Samsung HDTV Check if your TV supports Samsung-to-Samsung mirroring by going into the Menu, choosing Network and searching for Screen Mirroring. On your smartphone or tablet, pull down the extended notifications using two fingers to swipe from the very top edge of the display downwards.
One of the best and by far most commonly used to mirror devices to PC and TV is ApowerMirror. The tool provides diversified ways to connect your phone, your PC, and your TV. You can use the PIN, the auto-detection, or use a USB cable to connect. This tool has an excellent and easy to use interface with 0% lag while mirroring. For TV’s the connection that you will use is the PIN. This way it is easier to connect your phone to your TV. Please get to know more about it by reading below.
- Fast and responsive.
- You can connect wirelessly.
- Easy to use and reliable .
- Video Quality is excellent.
- Wired connection for Apple devices is not supported.
Another top pick to mirror Android to TV is LetsView. This Miracast ready tool is one of the most commonly used apps because it is compatible with almost all Smart TV and Android TV. You can now wirelessly connect using your home network for free. Almost all features present on ApowerMirror are also here. IF you want to get to know more about it, you can check out the advantages and disadvantages listed below.
- Get the app from here.
- Connect devices under the same network
- Eyes to the QR code.
- On your phone, click the second icon located at the upper right side of the interface
- Can the code by aligning the camera and the mirroring will begin
- Miracast ready
- With Screen recording and screen cap feature
- has a responsive screen
- HD video quality
- No remote capability
Samsung Smart View
The first tool that comes in handy is Samsung Smart View. This is a mobile application that allows you to connect your smartphone or tablet on your Samsung Smart TV wirelessly. You can use it if you want to watch your saved movies or video clips on a bigger screen. Besides, it also can be used to project powerpoint presentations or documents if you have a file reader on your phone. The best feature of Samsung Smart View is its “TV remote control feature” which enables their mobile devices to serve as a remote control. To learn how to mirror Android to Samsung TV using this app, you can follow the steps below.
- Go to Google Play Store, download and install Samsung Smart View on your Android device. Afterward, launch the app then tap “Connect to TV”.
- Tap the icon with your TV’s name on it. Then on your TV, select “Allow” on the pop-up window to connect your mobile device. You have to make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Once connected, you can select media files on your Android phone and enjoy watching it on your Samsung TV.
- Fast and easy
- Wireless and 100% Free
- Lightweight (110mb)
- Relies on internet connection
- Lack of guide on other features
Another way to cast Android screen to Samsung TV is using Chromecast. Chromecast is an affordable device capable of casting your Android device to TV when you are streaming cast-enabled websites such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook, Netflix, Viki, Spotify, and Fox Sports. Aside from Android devices, it also works on iOS, Mac and Windows devices. The downside of this device is it doesn’t support 4K streaming. If you want to watch 4K content shows, you may need to purchase Chromecast Ultra instead. Here are the steps to cast your Android device on Samsung TV using Chromecast.
- Plug Chromecast into your TV, then connect the USB power cable to your Chromecast.
- Install Google Home on your Android device.
- Connect your Android phone and TV on the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Open Google Home then tap the “Menu” icon, and select “Cast Screen/Audio”. Now hit the “Cast Screen/Audio” icon to scan nearby devices.
- Once your TV has been detected, select the device to start mirroring. Then you’ll see your phone screen on your TV immediately.
- Easy to setup
- Does not support 4K streaming
- Limited websites
MHL (Mobile High-definition Link)
Screen mirroring Android to Samsung TV can also be done with the use of MHL (Mobile High-definition Link). This adapter has the ability to connect and mirror Android phone and tablet to high-definition televisions along with HDMI cable. The advantage of it to the previous solutions is that it doesn’t necessarily need an internet connection to work and it offers better quality. Below are the steps to connect your Android to Samsung TV with MHL.
- Connect the MHL adapter with HDMI cable on your Android device.
- Now, connect the opposite end of the HDMI cable on your TV.
- Lastly, go to the settings of your TV then locate your plugged device. Then you can access files saved in your Android.
- Provides superb quality
- Lag free
- There are only a few devices that support MHL
- Less secure
With the introduced solutions you can now effortlessly mirror Android to Samsung Smart TV. To sum it up, all these tools are helpful. If you are looking for a lightweight and convenient application, select Samsung Smart View. Meanwhile, if you need a versatile and easy to set up tool, Chromecast perfectly fits on your preferences. If you don’t have a stable internet connection, I highly recommend mirroring your device with MHL. Furthermore, if you are also looking for an app to share your Android screen with PC, then try Apowersoft Android Recorder. It allows you to mirror your phone to your computer and record your phone screen without any hassle.
Ways to Mirror Android on LG TV
ApowerMirror is a professional application which lets you mirror your smartphone into the computer. All you need to do is to download the app on both phones and PC. Next, connect your device via USB cable and wait for the app to detect it. Your device is now being mirrored on PC. Aside from mirroring your device on a TV, you can also mirror it on your computer. Anyway, computer monitors are also bigger than the screen of your phone. In fact, mirroring on the computer is easier than you thought. Here is the detailed way to mirror Android to LG TV:
- Download and install the app on your PC and your Android phone. Install the app and launch on both devices.Download
Tip:Make sure both devices are connected under the same Wi-Fi server.
- Get a HDMI cable and connect your TV to your PC.
- Its time to connect the phone now to your PC to reflect it ro your TV. On your phone, tap the “M” button. Then tap “phone screen mirroring”.
- Now, tap on “start now” to begin mirroring.
ApowerMirror is good as it is. Will there be any tool that can do better? Well, the next tool that I am going to introduce is a free version of ApowerMirror. You get all the features ApowerMirror can give, (Except Remote control) for free. The tool is called LetsView. It is a multitasking screen sharing platform that surely works on Android to your LG TV through a wireless connection. Also, this app is Miracast ready. If your TV or PC supports Miracast, mirroring will be as easy as 123 steps. Meanwhile, here is a guide on how Mirror Android to LG TV using LetsView.
Download and install LestView on your Android phone and TV.
- Launch the app and make sure they are connected under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Get the pin showing from your TV.
- Type the pin on your phone by clicking the first icon from the left at the upper right side of the main interface.
- Enter then click “Start Mirroring”. Your phone will be then cast on your LG TV.
Samsung’s Screen Mirror Feature
Samsung’s models like Samsung SIII and up have screen mirroring options which allow users to mirror their screen on TV. Note that this one works on Smart TVs. With the built-in screen mirroring of Samsung Android devices, you can now enjoy watching your videos on LG TV. Here is how to mirror Android on LG TV.
Screen Mirroring Samsung Tablet To Lg Smart Tv Remote
- Press “Source” button on the remote control.
- Select “Screen Mirroring.” The TV will then wait for an available device to be connected. The screen of your device will automatically be displayed on the TV once it is detected.
- On your Samsung device, go to “Settings” and then go to “Connect and Share.” Simply turn on “Screen Mirroring.”
Android 4.4.2 and above can mirror their screen on televisions by using Chromecast. Google mentioned on its support page about this. You just have to make sure that you have Google Home installed on your Android phone. In case you don’t have, you can download it in Google Play Store for free. Note that you also need to connect on the same WiFi connection to stream Android to LG TV. Here is how it works.
Samsung Tablet Mirroring
- Open Google Home app.
- Slide out the menu and then choose “Cast Screen/Audio.”
- Tap the blue button and then choose your TV.
- The phone will then be cast on the television.
Screen Mirroring Laptop To Samsung Tv
Those are the ways on how you can do screen mirroring Android to LG TV. You may now enjoy watching all the videos and movies saved on your Android phones in a bigger screen. Furthermore, you can also consider mirroring your Android on your PC’s screen.