Apple has several restrictions on their products. Hence, using some apps sometimes does not work on your device. So if you want to mirror iPhone 11 to Samsung TV, you have to make sure that the tools you will be using are compatible with your devices. That being said, we list down the possible tools that you can use to be able to mirror your iOS device to Samsung TV successfully.
This article explains how to connect your iPhone to a TV so you can play or share content from the phone to the TV using screen mirroring. Methods include using AirPlay, linking your phone and TV with a digital AV adapter, or using a mirroring app. AirPlay screen mirroring lets you cast your iOS device screen on your Apple TV wirelessly. You can easily mirror your iPhone 11 screen to an Apple TV or an AirPlay 2-enabled TV. Simply follow the steps below: Make sure both iPhone 11 and Apple TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. I have been struggling specifically with AirPlay mirroring where I would mirror the screen of my iPhone to my 4K Apple TV for the purpose of replaying videos from my iCloud Photo Library. The videos that I recorded in 4K with 60 frames per second play fine on my iPhone, but as soon as I enable screen mirroring, they become unwatchable on the.
Short instructions on how to use the iPad to LG TV Mirror app. Click here to download: http://bit.ly/iOS-LGTV. Then, your iPhone will be connected to Apple TV, and you can mirror all things on iPhone to Apple TV. Read More: How to Use AirPlay Mirroring. How to Connect iPhone to TV with Chromecast. If you are using the streaming device Google Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra, you may find it easy to show your iPhone on TV.
Everything you need is already provided in the iOS environment. More importantly, you can conveniently use its latest version of Airplay which is Airplay 2. This built-in feature enables ios users toairplay iPhone 11 to Samsung TVwithout any complication. As long as your device runs on iOS 12 or above, you are good to go. Below are the simple steps on how to connect your iPhone to a Samsung TV.
- Connect your iPhone and Samsung TV to the same WiFi network.
- Open the app or media files that you want to stream to your TV.
- Find and tap the screencast icon on your screen. Then, select your Samsung TV’s name.
- Then you iPhone screen will be displayed on your Samsung TV in no time.
Note: Selected Samsung TV models are only compatible with Airplay 2. Most of the models are launched in 2018, 2019, and 2020.
AirBeam TV is another tool for you to connect your iPhone to Samsung TV. This is a cable-free app that is made for mirroring apple devices to a specific brand of TV. Thus, screen mirroring your iPhone 11 to a Samsung TV is possible through this application. It’s also capable of mirroring your screen and audio at the same time. To learn how to mirror iPhone 11 to Samsung TV using AirBeam TV, just follow the steps below.
- Download the AirmBeam app on your iPhone.
- After that, connect your iOS device and TV to the same WiFi network.
- Once done, go to your iPhone’s Control Center and tap the record button.
- From there, select your TV’s name and mirror your iPhone by using AirBeam TV.
How To Screen Mirror Iphone 11 Pro To Lg Smart Tv
ApowerMirror could provide a limitless and free way to connect iPhone 11 to Samsung TV. It’s a mirroring app that you can use any time across all platforms. Aside from its mirroring feature, ApowerMirror has features that are evidently useful as it is used in different kinds of situations. Plus, this tool does not limit users on which apps or media files to stream on TV. To mirror iPhone 11 to Samsung TVusing ApowerMirror, you need to mirror your iPhone to PC first. So, if you want to experience a flawless mirroring process, follow these steps.
Screen Mirroring Ios 11 To Lg Tv
- First, download the ApowerMirror app on your iPhone and PC, then connect your iPhone to your PC.
- Just check if your iPhone and PC are connected to the same WiFi network.
- After that, launch the app on your iPhone and PC. Then on your iPhone, tap the blue “M” button on the app’s main interface.
- Next, go to your iPhone’s Control Center and tap “Screen Mirroring”. Then, select your PC’s name.
- Once your iPhone is mirrored to your PC, use an HDMI cable to connect your PC to your Samsung TV. Then you will be able to see your iPhone screen on your Samsung TV.
Restrictions in connecting your iOS device to a Samsung TV is unavoidable. So, it’s up to you which tool you prefer to use. But if your Samsung TV does not belong to the models with an Airplay-compatible feature, and you do not want to spend money to purchase an app like AirBeamTV, ApowerMirror is worth a try.