No admittance to unauthorised personnel, usually shown as a red circle with a white rectangle across its face. It is often used for one way traffic. The following example draws a rectangle with its upper-left corner at (10, 10). The rectangle has a width of 100 and a height of 50. The second argument passed to the Pen constructor indicates that the pen width is 5 pixels. When the rectangle is drawn, the pen is centered on the rectangle's boundary. A rectangle is a 2D shape in Spark AR Studio. Use it to render textures and materials, creating 2D effects like frames, backgrounds and colored overlays. In this article you'll learn about adjusting a rectangle's properties in the Inspector. Like with all 2D objects, you can also use the viewport to easily resize, position and rotate rectangles.
- Define rectangle. Rectangle synonyms, rectangle pronunciation, rectangle translation, English dictionary definition of rectangle. A four-sided plane figure with four right angles.
- Rectangle definition: A rectangle is a four-sided shape whose corners are all ninety degree angles. Each side. Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
Rectangle In Spanish Translation
Word index:1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Expression index:1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index:1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Basic shapes in English:
- circle – (a circle is round)
- triangle – (a triangle has three sides)
- square – (a square has four equal sides)
- rectangle – (a rectangle has four sides. Two of the sides are longer than the other two sides)
- oval – (a long circle)
You can hear the pronunciation of each shape in the video. You can also see the form of the shape.
Rectangle In English To Tamil
Color + Shape
When you describe a shape, the color (or colour) goes BEFORE the shape.
That is because in English we put the adjective (the description) before the noun (the name of the thing). In these examples, the color is the adjective and the shape is the noun.
- a yellow circle
- a pink triangle
- a brown square
- a red rectangle
- a green oval
- a blue diamond
- an orange star *
- a purple heart
Rectangle In English From French
* We say AN orange star/circle/square etc. because the word orange begins with a vowel (the letter O).
Shape + IS + Color
You can also use Shape + IS + Color.
- The circle is yellow.
- The triangle is pink.
- The square is brown.
- The rectangle is red.
- The oval is green.
- The diamond is blue.
- The star is orange.
- The heart is purple.