The REAPER utilizes our proprietary BOLT technology and adapts it for AEG replicas. The GEN 2 improves on the original design with easier tuning, more consistent feeding, and improved performance, especially with a sub-par regulator.
REAPER's full, flexible feature set and renowned stability have found a home wherever digital audio is used: commercial and home studios, broadcast, location recording, education, science and research, sound design, game development, and more. From mission-critical professional environments to students' laptops, there is a single version of REAPER.
Overview The REAPER utilizes our proprietary BOLT technology and adapts it for AEG replicas. The GEN 2 improves on the original design with easier tuning, more consistent feeding, and improved performance, especially with a sub-par regulator. Specifications: Reaper 24 Frame FORM™ Alloy. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Internal Cable Routing. 2-Bolt ISCG05 Tabs. RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate. What’s the difference in the original Reaper and the 2.0? Mid kick point which provides a slightly lower launch angle and even more rollout of the ball. Also, you’re gonna catch all kinds of looks with these new colors. This is a very exclusive and limited offering. Only making 5 available. Reaper (Discontinued) Members. Coolollolol (coolollolol) Dark Gaming (darkgaming4) Deseaved (deseaved) Nex (nexeou) Omikage (omikage) Softliers (softliers) The FBI (photixc) Wavy Editx (wavyeditx) murkd (murkd) Lists. Guide Controls Game Link Discord Server Credits Base Races.
- V2 Gearboxes
- M4 platforms, ICS split gearboxes, V2.5 gearboxes
- V3 Gearboxes
- AK, AUG, G36, etc…
- M249 Gearboxes
- STONER, SAW, Support Weapons, etc…
- All standard stocks
- All standard airsoft regulators
- other HPA FCUs
- Electromechanically – no FCU
Reaper 2005 28mm
- BOLT technology packaged for AEG rifles
- Consistent seating force regardless of operating pressure
- Air-saver can be tuned with simple spring change, eliminating the need for separate nozzles and cages
- Backwards compatible with Gen 1 cylinder, cage, and solenoid
- Spring-loaded nozzle means that the BB is seated exactly the same every time, regardless of inconsistent regulator refresh rate