- Screen Mirror Lg Smart Tv
- Mirror Macbook Pro To Lg Smart Tv Wireless
- Mirror Macbook Pro To Lg Tv
- How To Mirror Macbook Pro To Lg Smart Tv
- Mirror Pc To Lg Tv
I cannot connect my MacBook (13-inch Late 2007) to LG Smart TV (47LB730V) via 'mini-DVI to HDMI' cable.
On your Mac, click in the menu bar at the top of your screen. If you don’t see, go to Apple menu System Preferences Displays, then select “Show mirroring options in the menu bar when available.” Choose your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV. If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen, enter the passcode on your Mac. Screen Mirror your Mac or Macbook to an LG TV! Download the app and stream videos, movies and apps without Airplay or Apple TV.
- You can use an HDMI cable to connect your Macbook to TV. Or you can try Chromecast or Roku dongle. If you do not like using hardware devices, then you can try LetsView. This is a free screen mirroring tool that can help mirroring Mac to TV wirelessly.
- Mirror your PC screen to your LG TV.
TV says that something is connected to HDMI input and then show 'No Signal' message.
But when I connect my Mac with the same cable and settings to another display (to DVI or HDMI input) everything works fine.
I think I should place something to 'systemlibrariesdisplaysoverrides' folder, but do not know what 🙂
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63b)
Proc. 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Graphics Intel GMA X3100 144 MB
Memory 4 GB
Intel GMA X3100 144 M
MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.5)
Posted on Sep 4, 2014 4:42 AM
If you do not want to watch a movie sitting in front of your Mac, you can share your Mac screen to TV and enjoy the movie on a larger screen. Also, this can help you display a presentation or any files from your Mac to your TV if you are discussing a topic in a large audience. Luckily, there are top screen mirroring tools that can help you screen share Mac to LG TV. Check out these tools below.
Top 3 Tools to Mirror Mac to LG TV
LG Smart Share
To connect Mac to TV, you can rely on the built-in screen mirroring feature of the LG TV – Smart Share. This feature allows you to mirror your phone, tablet, and PC, and Mac to LG TV including the audio-visual capability of the devices. With this, streaming videos and watching movies are highly enjoyable as these movies and being casted on a wider screen. Just follow the simple and easy steps below to mirror Mac to TV.
- Using your TV remote to navigate to the Smart Share feature of your TV.
- On your Mac, click the AirPlay icon located on the right side of the Menu bar. Select your LG TV then choose the name of your Mac to connect.
- Your Mac is now mirrored to your LG TV.
Screen Mirror Lg Smart Tv
Next, we have LetsView. This amazing screen mirroring tool can help you cast your Mac’s screen to your LG TV in no time. It is useful for entertainment, app presentations, meetings, livestream, and also teaching because of its high-quality screen mirroring display. To learn how to use this tool to cast and stream Mac to LG TV, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website of LetsView and download the application on your Mac. Also, install LetsView for TV on your LG TV. You can also click the button below to get the tool.
- On your Mac, launch the app and click Computer Screen Mirroring.
- Input the PIN code displayed on your TV to connect your Mac to your LG TV.
Mirror Macbook Pro To Lg Smart Tv Wireless
ApowerMirror is also a great tool for screen mirroring Mac to LG TV. This top screen mirroring tool allows you to connect your Mac to your LG TV smoothly with a high definition resolution. You can stream videos, browse photos, display files, and many more with this tool. Check out the steps below to learn how to mirror Mac to LG TV.
Mirror Macbook Pro To Lg Tv
- Get the app and have it installed on your Mac and LG TV. Run the app once installed.
- Go to your Mac and click TV option on the application’s interface.
- Enter the PIN code and click the Start mirroring button.
- Then your Mac will be connected and mirrored to your TV immediately.
How To Mirror Macbook Pro To Lg Smart Tv
Mirror Pc To Lg Tv
These are the best screen mirroring tools for you to cast Mac to LG Smart TV. All listed tools are helpful and feasible when it comes to using your LG TV as an external screen for your Mac. Moreover, these methods and tools are safe, easy, and free to use. Just choose the one that fits your needs best.