Sometimes, your iPhone screen is just too small when you watch your favorite movie or playing your best mobile game. Though watching on mobile phones is great, but doing all of them on a TV is much better. Luckily, it is easy to connect your iOS device to any latest TV for a bigger-screen media capability. These days, almost all smartphones and tablets can be plugged into an HDMI-ready TV. Once you are connected, everything that is shown into your mobile phone will also be casted on your smart TV. However, if cables and cords are not your thing, here is our guide on how to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
With iOS 12.2, Apple is adding support for AirPlay 2 and HomeKit for select smart TVs. Some users, myself included, are slightly irritated that LG is only supporting these features on its yet-to. Turn on your LG Smart TV and select Screen Share from the home menu. On a smartphone, tap Settings (or screen mirroring icon), choose where to play media (or similar step), then select your LG smart TV from the device list. It might take a few moments for the phone to detect the TV.
How to Mirror iPhone to LG TV
ApowerMirror is a great desktop application where users are able to cast/display their iPhone’s screen to a larger monitor like a PC or a TV. iPhone users are able to share presentations on their classes, seminars or meetings, enjoy watching movies and play mobile games on a wider monitor display. Moreover, this tool lets users to record the screen activities on their mobile phones. This application supports both iOS and Android devices that you can choose freely to connect via USB/lightning cable or via Wi-Fi connection. It also allows users to control the screen of their phone using their mouse and keyboard. Follow the simple steps on how to Mirror iPhone to LG TV to start the mirroring process.
- Connect your iPhone to a PC first by downloading, installing, and running the application on both devices.
- Launch the application on both iPhone and PC.
- Using your iPhone, tap the “M” blue button and choose the name of your PC. Swipe-up to show control center and choose Airplay/Screen Mirroring then tap the name of your PC again.
- Once your iPhone has been mirrored to your PC, connect it now to your LG TV by using an HDMI cable. Your iPhone is now mirrored to your LG TV.
LetsView is one innovative tool that can mirror any device on a much bigger screen. Because of its great features, it resurfaces among the best apps of its kind. Aside from the mirroring capability, this offers more features like screen recording, screen mirroring and being able to cast your device with any Miracast ready device. That includes Smart, Android TV and some of the networking hardware like FireTV and Roku. Meanwhile, here is a guide written for you to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
- Get the app and install it by using the download buttons below.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet where your TV is connected to.
- Launch the app on your phone and TV.
- On your phone, tap the icon at upper right that has “asterisk”.
- Then, enter the pin showing on your TV.
- Tap “Start Mirroring” to begin.
Chromecast is one of the best options when it comes in streaming videos and even mirroring your iOS device’s screen display to your LG TV. It links and can be controlled with your smartphone by just being connected under the same Wi-Fi network. This will let you open applications or stream videos, display photos, and play games on your phone where you can cast on your TV via Chromecast. To use this tool, you need to plug it into an HDMI socket on your TV. Moreover, a compatible Android device or iOS device installed with the latest version of the app called Google Home is also needed to cast iPhone to LG TV. Here is the steps on how this tool works.
- Plug in the Chromecast to your LG TV.
- On your iPhone, download the Google Home app. Install and launch it then tap “Set up a New Chromecast”.
- To connect, tap the “Account” icon on the lower right hand on your phone then choose “Mirror Device” under Additional options. Make sure that both devices are connected under the same Wi-Fi server.
- Wait for the device to search your TV then tap “CAST SCREEN/AUDIO”. Your iPhone is now mirrored to your TV.
Those are two of the many possible ways to cast your iPhone to LG TV. You may now enjoy watching movies, sharing photos, and play your favorite mobile games to a larger screen display at home. Both tools offer you fast and easy ways on how to cast iPhone to LG TV, However, ApowerMirror gives you the best quality and features which the other mirroring tools do not possess.
Lg Webos Apps
As we all know, iPhone is one of the hottest and famous smart phones that we have these days. But in spite of its cool attributes, its screen is still not that big to share some of its content with your family or friends. Fortunately, if you have a smart TV just like LG TV then you can still do some tricks to mirror iPhone to LG smart TV for a bigger screen. There are different ways that you can find online, but some of them are hoax and are just all part of false advertisement. To properly project your iPhone screen on smart TV, then here are the best methods for you to use to avoid any inconvenience. You can get through these ways as we go along with this post.
By using a screen sharing platform, you can make your phone screen 30x bigger. ApowerMirror is one of the apps that has the most reliable features when it comes to mirroring. The tool has a 1080p video quality and smooth transition. Not only it can mirror, but it can also screen record screen activities, screen cap for importance scenes, and mark the screen using the paintbrush. That is why it is one of the most recommended methods to mirror iPhone to LG Smart TV. Discover more about the tool by reading the following.
- Download and install ApowerMirror
- Connect your iPhone and TV on the same Wi-Fi server.
- Launch the app on both devices.
- On your TV, eyes on the QR code.
- Meanwhile, on your phone, tap the “scanner” icon located at the upper right-hand side of the main interface.
- Now align your camera on your TV where the QR code is located. Once the QR code is scanned, the mirroring will begin.
On the other hand, if you are about to share your iPhone’s screen on your PC, then the finest way to do it is to utilize an outstanding application called LetsView. This application is perfectly designed to fit on any iOS devices that you have. Aside from mirroring iOS devices to PC, this tool can also do screen recording and screen capturing, which can be useful in sharing certain content on your social media page. To know more about this program, you can get access to the app by hitting the button below.
- Connect your phone and your TV under the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your TV, get the pin.
- Now, click the first icon located at the upper right side of the interface.
- Enter the pin and tap on “start mirroring” to begin the mirroring on your TV.
Using Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Since LG Smart TV does not have the built-in AirPlay function, there is no immediate way to project iPhone’s screen directly. However, you can still connect iPhone to LG Smart TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter. There’s no need for any special procedures to make this Adapter work. Simply connect the AV Adtapter into your iPhone and then connect a HDMI cable which will then be connected into your LG Smart TV. Now move your TV input into HDMI and your iPhone contents will be mirrored instantly. Good thing about this method is that it provides a stable connection with or without an internet connection.
- It provides a stable connection.
- It’s easy to use even for those not so techie users.
- You need to avail this AV Adapter for around $49 dollars.
- An additional HDMI cable is needed.
Lg Webos Tv Manual
The next way that you can use to project your iPhone’s content into a larger LG Smart TV screen is by using an app called AirBeamTV. Unlike the first method, this way does not require any wire and adapter and all you need is the app. By using this app, you can start streaming your photos, music, and videos without any lags. Plus, this program also allows simultaneous gameplay streaming without affecting or slowing the actual game. To start screen mirroring iPhone to LG TV, just activate your screen recorder on your iPhone and tap “Mirror LG TV”, wait for the connection to proceed and your iOS screen will be shown right away.
Lg Smart Tv Webos
- No additional cable and adapter needed.
- Cheaper than getting an adapter or an Apple TV.
- Good quality in screen mirroring as long as you are in the covered perimeter.
- Some programs that are covered by DRM or Digital Rights Management are not supported; instead, a black screen will be projected.
- There is an issue with casting audio.
Those are the easiest yet effective ways on how to mirror iPhone to LG TV. If you are fond of wires, then using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter would be a perfect fit for you. While if you are annoyed with dangling cables flying around, then go for AirBeamTV.