It is ideal to mirror iPad to LG Smart TV using the hardware Apple TV. However, this may be too expensive for some people. Thus, as technology advances, you can now find more solutions over the web. More and more tools are being developed to make it easier for you to cast your iPad screen not just on LG TV but also on other TVs. That said, this article will give you a list of the best ones.
Best and Easy Ways to Connect and Mirror iPad to LG Smart TV
Being the first on the list means that LetsView brings excellent features and benefits. It is a free app that can act as a bridge to devices. It is available for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. Aside from screen mirroring, it also has additional features include screen recording, screen annotating and screenshot. Meanwhile, here is how you can get started to cast iPad to LG TV using LetsView.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your TV, and install LetsView on your LG TV. In case if you are using a TV that does not support direct download of the app, you can use the download button below.
- Connect both devices under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now launch it on both devices and eyes on the PIN code on your TV.
- Now on your iPad, tap the icon located at the upper right side of the tool interface. Find the “Asterisk”. From there, you will see the field where you can enter the PIN code.
- Enter the PIN and click on the Start Mirroring. From there, the reflecting will begin.
- Tip: If, in any case, the mirroring did not proceed, please go to your Control Center, and tap Screen Mirroring, and tap the name of your TV to start mirroring.
- Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about LG Screen Manager (LG Monitor). Download LG Screen Manager (LG Monitor) for macOS 10.11 or later and enjoy it on your Mac.
- Free download lg smart tv and mac share screen Files at Software Informer. LG Smart Share is a great way to access all of your music, videos and photos from the comfort of your own sofa.
Mirror for LG TV by AirBeam
How to share iphone screen on mac tutorial. You can share you iphone screen with you macbook pro, your imac, or your macbook air.
AirBeam is one of the most popular developers for iOS devices. This company is continuously developing apps that can work on all iOS devices. They have also designed Mirror for LG TV, an app with singularity in function, which allows its users to screen mirroring iPad to LG TV. To learn how to do it, check out the steps below.
- Get the app on your iPad and LG TV.
Note: Do not use Multiple VLANs and or VPNs. It will not work.
- Connect your iPad and LG TV under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the app on your TV and iPad, then wait until the TV recognizes a network. For some models, there will be a pop-up icon that will ask for your permission to Allow the connection. If not, it will automatically show you a list of devices available.
- Now tap the name of the iPad. Then another window will appear on the screen; from there, you will see Start Mirroring. Tap it to proceed.
- Click Ok on your TV remote control and the mirroring shall begin.
Video & TV Cast for LG TV
If you are looking for an app that is designed for iPad to LG TV specifically, Video & TV cast for LG TV if for you. With this, you can enjoy your iPad’s contents on your LG TV as you watch movies and TV shows using it. To be able to use it, you need to install the companion app from the App Store and on your LG TV. Without it, the service will not work. To learn how to connect iPad to LG TV, follow the steps below.
- Install this app and the companion app.
- Then enter the IP address of the internet connection where your iPad and TV are connected.
- Wait until the name of your TV appears on the screen.
- On your iPad, go to the Control Center and tap on Screen Mirroring. Then, choose the name of your TV. The mirroring then begins.
The tools compiled in this article are tried and tested. This means it is guaranteed that the service will work and it will not be a waste of time. To screen share iPad to LG TV is not that difficult. Just rely on the tools recommended for you.
Make sure that your devices are on and nearby
Check that your AirPlay-compatible devices are on. If your Apple TV is in Sleep mode and uses Ethernet, wake your Apple TV with the remote.
Make sure that your AirPlay-compatible device is near the device that you're trying to stream from. If you can't connect to an AirPlay device, try moving closer to it and try again.
To stream audio to multiple speakers with AirPlay 2, make sure that your speakers are compatible with AirPlay 2.
Restart your devices
Restart the devices that you want to use with AirPlay or screen mirroring. Learn how to restart:
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Check for updates
Make sure that all of your devices are compatible with AirPlay and updated to the latest software version. Learn how to check for updates on:
- Smart TVs
Connect your devices to the same Wi-Fi network
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings > Wi-Fi. Also, make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Apple TV: Go to Settings > Network. If your Apple TV uses Ethernet, check that the cable is plugged into the router that you use for Wi-Fi.
- Mac: Click in the menu bar.
- HomePod:* HomePod uses the same Wi-Fi network as the iOS device it was set up with. If your iOS device is in range of HomePod and connected to a different Wi-Fi network, HomePod will show an alert in the Home app that says 'Wi-Fi Network.” To connect HomePod to the same Wi-Fi network as your iOS device, open the Home app, press and hold HomePod, tap Settings, then tap 'Move HomePod to [Wi-Fi network]' at the top of the screen.
- Third-party AirPlay-compatible speakers and Smart TVs: Go to the manufacturer’s website to learn how to connect them to your Wi-Fi network.
Check your AirPlay settings
If you can’t AirPlay to an Apple TV or HomePod,* check the AirPlay settings for that device.
- On Apple TV, you might have restricted who can AirPlay.
- On HomePod,* you might have restricted speaker access.
- For AirPlay 2, you might need to invite others to control your home so they can AirPlay to your devices.
If you're using a Mac or PC, you can't AirPlay to HomePod* if you select Only People Sharing This Home.
Still need help?
If you have another issue using AirPlay, learn what to do.
If your music unexpectedly stops
If your music stops playing unexpectedly, use your device or Siri to start playing music again. In some situations, the Home app might be using your HomePod,* Apple TV, or AirPlay-compatible speaker as the main audio source for streaming music (even if your HomePod* or Apple TV isn’t currently playing music). Using Siri on that device or performing another task might cause playback to stop everywhere. You can also use an iOS device or computer with iTunes as an audio source to manually stream music instead.
If you see video but don't hear audio
If you don't hear audio when streaming video from your iOS device or Mac to your Apple TV, make sure that the volume is turned up and not muted on both your iOS device and your television or receiver.
If you're streaming video from an iPhone or iPad, check the Ring/Silent switch. If it's set to silent, you'll see an orange line. Toggle the switch to turn on the ringer.
If your content gets interrupted or your network lags
If you have a weak Wi-Fi signal or interference from a nearby device, like a microwave or baby monitor, try the following:
- Make sure that you use the recommended settings for your Wi-Fi router.
- Move or turn off other devices that might cause interference.
- If you're trying to AirPlay to Apple TV, try connecting your Apple TV directly to your router with an Ethernet cable instead of using Wi-Fi.
Your AirPlay connection might get interrupted when you lock your device, put it to sleep, or switch to a different app.
How To Use Lg Screen Share With Macbook Pro
If you still can’t use AirPlay after trying these steps, contact Apple Support.
Lg Tv Screen Share With Mac
*HomePod isn't available in all countries and regions.