- FrostWire - Gnutella
- FrostWire 4.17.2
- Frostwire Old Version 4.21 800
- Download FrostWire 4.21.4 For Windows - OldVersion.com
Version History of FrostWire 4.21.8 FrostWire (4.21.8) stable; urgency=high Fixes a possible freeze reported by some users when the configuration wizard is shown. Fixes issue when a user changes default Gnutella Save Folder and unchecks Sharing finished downloads. 4.21.8 old version is the ony one i like and is the most promising version to get what u want. Ps the new version is to difficult to work and your lucky to get what you were looking for! Calvinsgurl06. 9 years ago you know you can download the old version ihatenewfrostwireversion5. 9 years ago.
Pick a software title...to downgrade to the version you love!
FrostWire 4.21.5 Change Log
* Fixes newly introduced bug where it wouldn't correctly display the title of a file on the Playlist.
* Fixes issue where it would not kill torrent uploads until the next restart.
* Fixes NPE on HttpFetcher.fetch()
FrostWire 4.21.5 Screenshots
FrostWire 4 Builds
FrostWire - Gnutella
Frostwire Old Version 4.21 800
Download FrostWire 4.21.4 For Windows - OldVersion.com
June 12th, 2012
Which version of FW are you using?
Which version of Java are you using?
If you're using Java 7, try using a version of Java 6 instead. Click on the link here for more info. Even though it's referring to LimeWire, you can still use the download link for Java 6 & use the instructions for making Java 6 your default version: http://www.gnutellaforums.com/genera...need-java.html
When using the connection fix, try this:
1. Download the FrostWire Gnutella ConnectFix.zip file, save the file.
2. Double click on the file that you've saved & extract it with an archive utility such as WinRar, 7zip, WinZip.
3. Close FW & make sure that it's not running by checking in Task Manager. If a FW process is running, end the process.
4. Run the Connection Fix installer by double clicking on the icon. Click 'Finish' once installation is complete.
5. Restart FW.
Then leave FW running for 5 to 10 mins - sometimes connection takes a little time.
For deleting the FW preferences folder...
1. Close FW & make sure that it's closed by checking in Task Manager (if there's a FW process running - end the process).
2. Click on the Start button & then type %appdata% into the search text field. You should then see a folder named FrostWire - that's your preferences folder. Delete that folder. When you delete the prefs folder, FW must be closed... otherwise things won't work.
3. Restart FW.
Deleting your prefs folder will change all of your settings within FW's Tools > Options. So if you're not sure what all of your settings are, you should look through FW's Tools > Options & note down what things are before you delete the prefs folder, so that you can re-set them later.
Let us know if you're still having probs after trying these things