Head to our free logo upload tool and click on the “Upload Logo” button which will open your device’s picture folder. Select your logo’s PNG image file type (you may need to extract the file from a.zip folder). Make sure your PNG file is transparent, at least 3000 pixels wide, and has a maximum file size of 2 MB. How Do I Save and Upload My Fiverr Logo? 'Create logo creator. I asked for a quick turn around and they delivered.' 'i love my logo i been using them 4 times now and they are the best in fiverr i extremely recommend them '- jumjum20.
- 'i love my logo i been using them 4 times now and they are the best in fiverr i extremely recommend them '- jumjum20. 'Create logo creator. I asked for a quick turn around and they delivered.'
- In 2013, Fiverr lifted the five dollar base price and began allowing logo designers, graphic artists, voice over artists and other sellers to charge the base prices they set for themselves. Fiverr gives 100% privileges to buyers thereby neglecting seller rights. After a job has been completed, a buyer has the full rights to request for a refund.
|Available in||English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, German|
|Traded as||NYSE: FVRR|
|Launched||1 February 2010; 11 years ago|
Fiverr (Hebrew: פיברר) is an Israeli online marketplace for freelance services. The company provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide.
Fiverr was founded by Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger, and was launched in February 2010. The founders came up with the concept of a marketplace that would provide a two sided platform for people to buy and sell a variety of digital services typically offered by freelance contractors. Services offered on the site include writing, translation, graphic design, video editing and programming. Fiverr's services start at US$5, and can go up to thousands of dollars with gig extras. Each service offered is called a 'gig'.
The website was launched in early 2010 and by 2012 was hosting over 1.3 million Gigs. The website transaction volume has grown 600% since 2011. Additionally, Fiverr.com has been ranked among the top 100 most popular sites in the United States and top 200 in the world since the beginning of 2013.
On June 1, 2010, Fiverr received a seed investment of US$1 million from Guy Gamzu and other angel investors, and in May 2012, Fiverr secured US$15 million in funding from Accel Partners and Bessemer Venture Partners, bringing the company's total funding to US$20 million.
In December 2013, Fiverr released their iOS app in the Apple App Store, and in March 2014, Fiverr released their Android app in the Google Play store.
During August 2014, Fiverr announced that it had raised US$30 million in a Series C round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners, Accel (formerly known as Accel Partners) and other investors. The round brings their total funding to date to US$50 million.
In November 2015, Fiverr announced that it had raised US$60 million in a Series D round of funding, led by Square Peg Capital. The round brings their total funding to date to $110 million. At the same time, the company announced that it was expanding the marketplace to allow sellers the ability to price productized services, known as Gigs, at prices above the original US$5 price.
In June 2019, it listed on NYSE.
On February 19, 2020, the company reported $107.1 million in revenue for the 2019 fiscal year.
In 2017, Fiverr acquired video creation marketplace VeedMe.
In January 2018, AND CO, maker of software for freelancers, was acquired by Fiverr. CEO Micha Kaufman said at the time that many of AND CO's capabilities, such as invoicing, are 'baked into' the Fiverr marketplace, but 'the vast majority of freelancing is happening offline'—and Fiverr wants to enable those offline relationships.
In February 2019, Fiverr acquired premium subscription-based content marketing platform, ClearVoice which was founded in 2014.
Fiverr Logo Maker Free Printable
In August 2020, Fiverr acquired SLT Consulting, a boutique digital marketing agency specializing in social media marketing, search and SEO, as well as brand and content marketing. The agency built its business using Fiverr.
In February 2021, Fiverr acquired creative talent marketplace Working Not Working.
Fiverr has received criticism for advertising very cheap graphic services. At the end of 2014, Fiverr's Facebook page advertisement saying 'You're paying too much for design' caused a public outcry. In 2013, Fiverr lifted the five dollar base price and began allowing logo designers, graphic artists, voice over artists and other sellers to charge the base prices they set for themselves.
Fiverr gives 100% privileges to buyers thereby neglecting seller rights. After a job has been completed, a buyer has the full rights to request for a refund. Critics argue that Fiverr needs a balance in their equal-rights policy for both sellers as well as buyers.
In 2017, Fiverr was criticized for advertisements portraying unhealthy living and excesses in work behaviors as ideals to live up to.
Better Business Bureau ratings
In 2018, Fiverr received an 'F' rating from the Better Business Bureau, which is the lowest grade that can be given. In 2019, Fiverr received a 'B' rating after responding to customer complaints. 
- ^CrunchBase Profile – Fiverr
- ^Eric Pfeiffer (3 April 2012). 'How Fiverr.com is changing the creative economy $5 at a time'. Yahoo News Blog. Retrieved 2012-03-04.
- ^Hoover, Lisa. 'Fiverr Outsources Your Small Jobs for $5'. Lifehacker. Retrieved 8 March 2010.
- ^Mary Pilon (16 March 2010). 'What Will People Do for $5? Fiverr Lets You Find Out'. Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2011-04-10.
- ^Bilton, Ricardo. 'Fiverr launches its first iOS app to help mobilize the up-and-coming gig economy'. Venture Beat. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- ^Henry, Alan. 'Fiverr Brings Its Low-Cost Side-Hustle Marketplace to Android'. Lifehacker. Retrieved 14 March 2014.
- ^Aisha Gani: Amazon sues 1,000 'fake reviewers', The Guardian 18 October 2015
- ^Demmitt. 'After undercover sting, Amazon files suit against 1,000 Fiverr users over fake product reviews'. geekwire. geekwire.
- ^Lora Kolodny (2015-11-11). 'Fiverr Pockets $60M to Become Go-To Freelance Marketplace'. Dow Jones & Company. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- ^'Israels Fiverr Lists on NYSE'. Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 3 July 2019.
- ^'Fiverr acquires And Co, maker of software for freelancers'. 19 February 2020. Retrieved 9 October 2020.
- ^Kaitlyn Tiffany (27 June 2017). 'Fiverr launches 'Pro' tier for handpicked freelancers'. Techcrunch. Retrieved 17 May 2018.
Fiverr has announced its acquisition of Veed.me, a well-established video freelancing site useful mainly for businesses looking to hire videographers to shoot ads locally
- ^Anthony Ha (24 January 2018). 'Fiverr acquires And Co, maker of software for freelancers'. Techcrunch. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- ^Manish Singh (13 February 2019). 'Fiverr acquires content marketing platform ClearVoice'. VentureBeat. Retrieved 13 February 2019.
- ^Thony, Sharon Lee (2020-08-05). 'Welcome to the Next Chapter of SLT Consulting!'. SLT Consulting. Retrieved 2021-02-12.
- ^'Fiverr International Ltd'. Apps Run The World. 2020-10-26. Retrieved 2021-02-16.
- ^'Fiverr adds creative muscle with the acquisition of Working Not Working'. adage.com. 2021-02-11. Retrieved 2021-02-12.
- ^Dachis, Adam. 'Five Annoying Life Problems You Can Solve for $5 with Fiverr'. Lifehacker. Retrieved 9 September 2013.
- ^Leamy, Elisabeth (4 August 2015). 'Ways To Earn Money From Home: Services'. ABC News. Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- ^'Become A Fiverr Seller 7 Proven Selling Tips 2020'. All About Fiverr Gigs - How to Make More Money On Fiverr Gigs. 2020-08-09. Retrieved 2020-08-09.
- ^'How to make money on fiverr(7 step by step guide to start earning with fiverr)'. Your Online Business Guide in a Box - The Laptop Bucks. 2020-07-17. Retrieved 2020-07-24.
- ^Hüfner, Daniel (9 August 2014). 'Was darf gutes Design noch kosten? Licht und Schatten des Fiverr-Phänomens. (in German)'. T3N News. Retrieved 26 February 2016.
- ^ abPershan, Caleb (23 March 2017). 'Tragic Ads Attempt To Glorify Desperate Hell of Gig Economy'. SFist. Archived from the original on 25 March 2017. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- ^Sühr, Tom; et al. (July 2019). 'Two-Sided Fairness for Repeated Matchings in Two-Sided Markets: A Case Study of a Ride-Hailing Platform'. ResearchGate. Retrieved 23 June 2020.
- ^'Fiverr, Inc. Better Business Bureau® Profile'. www.bbb.org. Retrieved 3 April 2021.
- Business data for Fiverr: