- How To Draw Animals Easy Cute
- 12:57CUTE Unikitty - How To Draw For Kids - Lego Movie Kawaii Style Tutorial Fun2draw Online Art Class172.3K Views
In this drawing guide, we will tell you how to draw a cute animal. We tried to collect the basic principles of drawing cute animals and present it to you in our new tutorial. We hope you can draw your own variations of our cute cat. Let’s get this started!
- Not all animals easily lend themselves to being cute, but there are ways to even make reptiles more charming. Yasmina will explain how she takes reference photos of a snail, a turtle, a chicken, and a jellyfish, then draws them into adorable cartoons that anyone would find appealing.
- There is a single principle for performing in stages easy to draw animals cute for kids. First, you need to make approximately accurate in scale auxiliary lines, grids, circles and ovals. They will become the basis of painted animals for children and adults. After such simple work, even the little ones will easily move on.
- Learn how to draw cute kawaii characters - these are animals and include a cute kawaii bumble bee, puppy doggy, bear, and a racoon. These are all drawn from the number three shape and are very, very easy to draw.
Sep 27, 2019 Decide on the animal you'd like to draw. Many animals are cute in cartoon form but some are easier to draw than others, depending on your level of skill. Baby animals tend to make the cutest cartoon animals possible. A Cute Tiger To create an amazing picture of the tiger, you first have to draw a square. Then, draw a rectangle on the right bottom side of that square. After this, draw four legs of the tiger and tail on the left side of the rectangle.
First, we sketch out the outlines of the body of our animal. Moderate body fat actually makes pets cuter and more attractive. To emphasize this feature, we need to use rounded shapes when building the basic silhouette. So, in this step, we sketch out the body and head of the cat using two ovals. The upper oval should be slightly smaller than the lower one. It’s like a tutorial on how to draw a snowman.
Fine! Now let’s add a pair of close-set eyes. Each eye consists of two smooth horizontal lines. The lower horizontal lines have a more pronounced curvature. Notice the distance from the eyes to the top and bottom of the head.
We cannot imagine a cute animal without a funny little nose. Probably you too. So let’s draw a small nose that looks like an inverted triangle and a mouth that looks like two smooth lines.
The little kawaii ears are exactly what we will be doing in this step. The ears of our cute animal look like small triangles that are located on the side of the head. Note the small border that frames the medial edges of the ears.
Almost all the basic details of the appearance of our cute animal are ready. This means we can start working with the final details. In this step, we will add the outlines of the pupils (just a couple of ovals) and horizontal lines with which we will outline the mustache.
How To Draw Animals Easy Cute
So we continue with the guide on how to draw a cute animal. And in this step we will draw the legs of this cat. In our drawing, all parts of the body will be round and smooth, and the paws will not be an exception. Therefore, we draw two rounded shapes in the front and a small rounded shape in the back. The hind foot looks small due to the peculiarities of the angle.
This will be a very small step, here we will add small vertical lines to divide the distal legs into the toes. Please note that these stripes should run slightly diagonally.
As you know, the position of the tail in animals can indicate their mood. In our case, the cat is a little surprised and that’s why he fluffed his tail. You can choose a more relaxed pose and draw a tail that is neatly curled around the body.
If we remove all unnecessary guide lines, we get something like this. If your sketch is very different from what you intended, look at all the steps and find out exactly where you made mistakes.
So now we can work with colors. Choose any color for this lovely cat. Don’t forget to prepare a darker base color for the shadows. The areas inside the ears and nose should be light pink. You can also choose an eye color, but don’t forget the white highlights. This will make your drawing look more lively and complete.
In conclusion, we hope this was a helpful tutorial. Do not forget to write in the comments about how clear and useful this guide is. We are looking forward to your feedback, this is the best reward for us!