1 There is no Monthly Service Fee for Chase Private Client Checking SM when you have one of the following each monthly statement period: an average beginning day balance of $150,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying deposits a and investments b or, you have a linked Chase Platinum Business Checking SM account. Otherwise a $35 Monthly Service Fee will apply.
The best way to go to Chase.com:
- Check your browser to see if you have the latest version.
Not sure what browser version you're using? Go to whatsmybrowser.org to get details about your current browser. Once you have this information, update your browser using the links above.
- When updating your browser, consider this:
- Some features and functions may not operate properly with unsupported browser versions.
- We don't support beta or development browser versions. The browser has to be an officially released version.
- If you're using the latest officially released browser version, there might be a slight delay in our supporting this version as we must conduct testing to ensure it not only meets our strict security standards but also supports all our online features and enhancements.
- We don't support browsers in Compatibility Mode (this only applies to Internet Explorer).
- We don't support third-party browser extensions or plug-ins.
Chase Personal Checking Account Phone Number
- The check might have the bank’s phone number printed along with the bank’s name and logo, but don't rely on that phone number for verification. If the check is fake, con artists may have provided a number that goes to a fake “customer service agent,” who will tell you the payment is good.
- Get no fees on everyday banking. Perks, expertise and security-all here, all yours.
- Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (this excludes any Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You Invest℠ by J.P. Morgan INVESTMENT PRODUCTS: NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT FDIC INSURED. NO BANK GUARANTEE. MAY LOSE VALUE, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts.