A confirmation will be displayed if the configuration is a success on your Mac and TV. Click the Get Cast Extension button to install the Cast browser extension. A Chrome browser will open. Click the Add Extension button. Click the Add button when prompted. A confirmation will pop up after a successful installation. Connect your Mac to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV. On your Mac, click in the menu bar at the top of your screen. If you don't see, go to Apple menu System Preferences Displays, then select 'Show mirroring options in the menu bar when available.' Choose your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV. 1) Download the LG TV app 'TV Cast' on your TV. You can find it in the LG App Store (Smart World / LG Content Store) either in the entertaiment category or by searching for 'TV Cast'. 2) Open Video & TV Cast on your Android device, tap on the connect button and get your ip address. 3) Enter the ip address of your Android device in the TV app. Tap the Cast icon at the top of the screen of the chosen app, then tap the LG Smart TV as the device you want to Cast to. If an app has a cast icon, but the LG TV isn't listed, this means the content can't be cast to the LG TV without the addition of an external Chromecast device. After clicking on the AirPlay icon, select the Apple TV that you want to mirror your Mac’s screen to. A pop-up window will appear on your Mac’s screen telling you to enter in the code shown on your Apple TV. Enter in the code shown and click “OK”.
Please pick a streaming technology to download the Video & TV Cast App Edition tailored for your Smart TV or streaming player.
The #1 Streaming App
Video & TV Cast is the leading Video Streaming App with more than 100.000.000 downloads.
Stream web videos and personal media from your mobile phone or tablet in full HD 1080p to your big TV screen. It's wireless, super easy, fast and intuitive. Video & TV Cast plays the video directly on your TV or streaming player, so you can use other apps while watching and safe batter power. For more advantages check our comparison video.
Video & TV Cast supports Chromecast, Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Google Cast powered TVs and many more (including DLNA). The app gets updated regularly to ensure support for the latest device, websites and video formats.
Stream Online Videos
Browse through the internet, search for web videos and start streaming to your TV or streaming player.
Stream Personal Media
Stream recorded or imported videos from your phone or tablet to your TV or streaming player and enjoy the show on the big screen.
Take advantage of Premium features for convenient and safe browsing and full control over video playback.
Our support team is always happy to help you with free email support and 24/7 AI powered support chats.
The Official App Est. 2014
Video & TV Cast is the official TV Cast App, handcrafted with passion by app developers in Germany since 2014. Our mission is to bring any video from your phone or tablet to your big screen TV in just a few seconds, wireless, no matter what devices you have.
Thank you for all your support on our journey and helping us to lift video streaming to the next level. We rely on your honest feedback and ratings on the Apple App Store and Google Play to improve the app even further. And please beware of scam copycat apps that try to imitate Video & TV Cast to steal your money with expensive subscriptions.
How Does It Work?
Play the video and learn how to stream online videos from your mobile phone or tablet to your TV or streaming player in 30 seconds.
1. Connect Video & TV Cast on your phone or tablet with your TV or streaming device.
2. Open a video website (e.g. YouTube) in the integrated web browser and play your video.
3. Press „Tap here to cast“ below the web browser to start casting.Please note: Connecting devices may vary depending on your streaming setup.
Premium Features give you enhanced control over video casting and playback from your iPhone, iPad or Android device. They are available as Upgrades (in-app purchases) or Pro Apps.
Set your personal homepage in the app settings.
Playbar / Remote
Fast forward or rewind videos while browsing. Syncs across multiple devices in the same Wi-Fi.
Cast Mac On Lg Tv Remote
Blocks ads & popups on most websites. You can enable/disable it at any time in the settings.
Manage unlimited bookmarks directly in the browser or via menu.
Cloak your device as a desktop PC to load the desktop version of a website.
Unlimited Personal Media
Cast unlimited recorded and imported videos from your mobile device to the big screen.
NO SUBSCRIPTIONS – SAVE MONEY
Video & TV Cast Upgrades and Pro Apps are optional and all payments are one-time purchases, billed once (not recurring). Watch the video to see why we do not offer Subscriptions in our Apps.
All purchases can be used and restored on multiple devices that use the same Apple ID or Google Account. Purchases are not transferable between iOS and Android.
How To Cast Mac To Lg Smart Tv
Video Casting vs. Screen Mirroring
To find the best tool for your needs, it is important to know the difference between mirroring and casting technologies, because both have different upsides and downsides.
Watch this video to learn the difference and become a Pro Streamer.
If you prefer Screen Mirroring, we highly recommend the Screen Mirroring App.
Mirror your iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows, Mac or Chromebook screen to any other device screen. No wires needed, easy setup, live transmission in HD quality. Screen Mirroring shares your complete screen, including photos, videos, apps, games, websites and documents.
It is ideal to mirror iPad to LG Smart TV using the hardware Apple TV. However, this may be too expensive for some people. Thus, as technology advances, you can now find more solutions over the web. More and more tools are being developed to make it easier for you to cast your iPad screen not just on LG TV but also on other TVs. That said, this article will give you a list of the best ones.
Best and Easy Ways to Connect and Mirror iPad to LG Smart TV
Being the first on the list means that LetsView brings excellent features and benefits. It is a free app that can act as a bridge to devices. It is available for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. Aside from screen mirroring, it also has additional features include screen recording, screen annotating and screenshot. Meanwhile, here is how you can get started to cast iPad to LG TV using LetsView.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your TV, and install LetsView on your LG TV. In case if you are using a TV that does not support direct download of the app, you can use the download button below.
- Connect both devices under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now launch it on both devices and eyes on the PIN code on your TV.
- Now on your iPad, tap the icon located at the upper right side of the tool interface. Find the “Asterisk”. From there, you will see the field where you can enter the PIN code.
- Enter the PIN and click on the Start Mirroring. From there, the reflecting will begin.
- Tip: If, in any case, the mirroring did not proceed, please go to your Control Center, and tap Screen Mirroring, and tap the name of your TV to start mirroring.
Mirror for LG TV by AirBeam
AirBeam is one of the most popular developers for iOS devices. This company is continuously developing apps that can work on all iOS devices. They have also designed Mirror for LG TV, an app with singularity in function, which allows its users to screen mirroring iPad to LG TV. To learn how to do it, check out the steps below.
- Get the app on your iPad and LG TV.
Note: Do not use Multiple VLANs and or VPNs. It will not work.
- Connect your iPad and LG TV under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the app on your TV and iPad, then wait until the TV recognizes a network. For some models, there will be a pop-up icon that will ask for your permission to Allow the connection. If not, it will automatically show you a list of devices available.
- Now tap the name of the iPad. Then another window will appear on the screen; from there, you will see Start Mirroring. Tap it to proceed.
- Click Ok on your TV remote control and the mirroring shall begin.
Video & TV Cast for LG TV
If you are looking for an app that is designed for iPad to LG TV specifically, Video & TV cast for LG TV if for you. With this, you can enjoy your iPad’s contents on your LG TV as you watch movies and TV shows using it. To be able to use it, you need to install the companion app from the App Store and on your LG TV. Without it, the service will not work. To learn how to connect iPad to LG TV, follow the steps below.
- Install this app and the companion app.
- Then enter the IP address of the internet connection where your iPad and TV are connected.
- Wait until the name of your TV appears on the screen.
- On your iPad, go to the Control Center and tap on Screen Mirroring. Then, choose the name of your TV. The mirroring then begins.
The tools compiled in this article are tried and tested. This means it is guaranteed that the service will work and it will not be a waste of time. To screen share iPad to LG TV is not that difficult. Just rely on the tools recommended for you.