- Camtasia Video Editing Tutorial
- Online Photo Editor
- Online Editor Java
- Online Editor Pdf
- Camtasia Online Editor Download
Camtasia’s simple drag-and-drop editor makes adding, removing, trimming, or moving sections of video or audio a breeze. Learn to use The Complete Guide Camtasia 9 - Screen Casting & Video Editing.Camtasia is a very good tool for screen recording and video editing and in this course you will learn from the basics to details. From beginners to experienced users, who wants to capture and edit videos in Camtasia with the ease of a professional?Then you are at a right place. The Loom is a pro version of a software that helps screencasting and many other features. VidSnatcher is an amazing Camtasia alternative to edit, enhance, and re-create any type of video, training courses, tutorials, and more in anylanguage. The new VidSnatcher video editor offers many features that you would find in expensive editors such as green screen removal, advanced text.
- What's New in Camtasia 2020 (.PDF)
- New Features of Camtasia 2020 (.HTML)
- Camtasia 2020 Video Tutorials (.HTML)
- Camtasia Basics Video Tutorials (.HTML)
- Camtasia 2020 Help (.HTML)
- Record The Computer Screen and Audio (.HTML)
- Record A PowerPoint Presentation (.HTML)
- Importing Content Into the Media Library (.HTML)
- Timeline Overview (.HTML)
- Basic Timeline Editing (.HTML)
- Basic Audio Editing (.HTML)
- Video Captioning from Camtasia to Ensemble (to Canvas) (PDF)
- Camtasia Captions Editor (.HTML)
- Zoom In or Out In a Video (.HTML)
- Hide The Mouse Cursor In A Recording (.HTML)
- Change Clip Speed (.HTML)
- Export and Share A Video (.HTML)
- Create and Edit Video Template (.HTML)
- Create a Video From A Template (.HTML)
- Package and Share Camtasia Project (.HTML)
- Camtasia 2020 Keyboard Shortcuts (.HTML)
- Customizing Camtasia 2020 Keyboard Shortcuts (.HTML)
Additional Camtasia® Resources
- Techsmith Blog (.HTML)
- Techsmith Academy (.HTML)
- Royalty Free Camtasia Assets (.HTML)
- 508 Compliance Rule - Video Accessibility (.HTML)
- Mac File formats that can be imported to the Camtasia Studio timeline
- Better Quality, Smaller File Size (.HTML)
- Backup Project Files Automatically (.HTML)
- Importing Camtasia AVI's into Adobe Premiere (.HTML)
**Camtasia Studio is still new for Mac relative to Windows! Click here to view a comparison of features.
Windows and Mac users should review the Camtasia® Studio system requirements.
You can download the Camtasia license from the CCIT Web Downloads page.
Camtasia® questions should be directed to CCIT:
- (864) 656-3494
TechSmith also has many resources on their Camtasia 2018 Help page.
- Do We Offer Instructor-Led Training for Camtasia®?
Yes. Clemson Online currently offers instructor led training for employees. Please view our training calendar or email [email protected] to schedule 1-on-1 training. Click the links below to download the class handouts.
- Is There a Cost Associated with Camtasia® Studio?
Clemson has recently invested in a site license for Camtasia for 5 years. While there is no cost for the software license, you may also have additional expenses for the following items:
- A microphone
- A webcam or digital video camera
- A video capture device
- The cables to connect your video camera to your computer(ex/firewire)
To see the differences between versions, use the Camtasia Studio Version Comparison Chart.
Review the TechSmith® User to User forum or the Camtasia® Studio Tech Support for assistance with frequently asked questions.
Camtasia is a screen recorder and video editor. You can record your screen, add visual effects, transitions, and more.
Where can I access Camtasia?
All Miami faculty have access to a Camtasia license. Follow these instructions to download it to your computer.
For Mac users
- Go to Applications on your Miami University computer.
- Click on the Self-Service app (the icon is the Miami spirit mark).
- Search for Camtasia.
- Click install.
For Windows users
- Open the Start menu.
- In Search Programs and Files, type Software Center.
- Click on Software Center to load the application.
- Select the application you want to install to open the profile page.
- Click install.
What can I do with Camtasia?
Camtasia's simple drag-and-drop editor makes adding, removing, trimming, or moving sections of video or audio easy and user-friendly.
Camtasia Video Editing Tutorial
Record high-quality video of your screen and webcam. You can record anything on your screen—spreadsheets, powerpoints, websites, and more.
Make your videos more interesting and engaging by adding transitions and animations. Use transitions to improve the flow of your videos.
Customize your animation, create behaviors, or zoom in, zoom out, and pan animations to your next-level screen recordings.
Use callouts, arrows, shapes, lower thirds, and sketch motion to highlight important points in your recorded lectures or demos.
When should I use Camtasia?
Plan your video—what kind of video do you want to make? This will help determine which application to use. If you want to create a voiceover PowerPoint or basic screencast, check out Kaltura or Screencast-O-Matic. If you want more flexible editing capabilities, or to make your videos more engaging, try Camtasia.
When to use Camtasia vs Kaltura
Kaltura is a good choice if you…
- Are new to creating videos
- Need to record your webcam and/or screen
- Are looking to create a video with voiceover and slides
- Only need minimal editing capabilities
- Need to record something quickly
Camtasia is a good choice if you…
- Are more experienced with making videos, or are tech savvy
- Want to record your webcam and/or screen
- Want to use footage you've shot on another camera, or phone
- Need more flexible editing options
- Want access to basic animations, effects, or annotations
- Are using a green screen
What are the recommended settings for Camtasia?
There are three basic record settings to be aware of: Canvas Dimensions, Project Settings, and Sharing File Settings.
Canvas Dimensions inform the default resolution of the screen recording.
- Select Camtasia 2020 dropdown.
- Click Preferences.
- Click Project tab.
- The default is 1920x1080. Keep this setting or select higher resolution; never select lower resolution.
Online Photo Editor
- Click on the Edit menu.
- Select Project settings.
- Verify that the Dimensions read '1080p (1920x1080)' and that Frame Rate says '30fps'.
Share File Settings control the resolution and frame rate of the finished video you are exporting from Camtasia. When your video is complete, follow the sharing settings below to export.
How do I export or share a video from Camtasia?
Share Settings control the resolution and frame rate of the finished video you are exporting from Camtasia. When your video is complete, follow these share settings to export.
- Click on the Share menu.
- Select Local File.
- Verify that the file format is set to 'Export to MP4' and select Options.
- Verify that Frame Rate is set to 'Automatic' and Dimensions is set to 'Current'—if they are, the exported video will have the same resolution and frame rate as the Project Settings. Select OK if any changes have been made.
- Enter file name in the 'Export As:' field.
- Select a location for the file to save to.
- Click Export.
Why is my video blurry?Check your Recording Settings. Chances are, they've been changed by accident and simply need to be reset to 1920x1080.
Where can I learn more about Camtasia?
For in-depth tutorials on how to use Camtasia, we link to resources from TechSmith below. If you need additional guidance, please book a consultation with a video producer.
Online Editor Java
Visit the Camtasia Tutorials site to access short videos and text guides on editing, tools and effects, animation, and more.
Online Editor Pdf
Camtasia Online Editor Download
Your Camtasia subscription comes with free assets, like graphics templates, to download and use. You can purchase a full assets package here.