- Best Sketches To Draw For Beginners
- Best Nature Sketches To Draw
- Best Sketches Ever Drawn
- Best Sketch To Draw For Kids
- Best Sketches To Draw Easy
- Best Drawings To Draw To Your Girlfriend
Drawing tablets are a boon for modern artists living in this digitally advanced world.
Having the right pencil to begin drawing your pencil sketch is one of the most essential sketching tips. The hardness of the graphite is indicated on the side of the pencil: 'B' pencils are softer, 'H' are harder, and 'HB' sits in the middle – there's a big difference between a 4H and a 4B. Learning to sketch features step by step lessons are the best way to eventually piece together an entire face! First, try learning to sketch a mouth and a set of lips by following the steps on Arty Factory.Once you mastered those, you’ll be able to start playing with lip and mouth shapes to create people who look very different and have different characteristics or physical traits.
They equip you with the precision and fluidity required to create illustrations and images using high-tech mediums. With the best artists starting their creative journey using traditional drawing kits, the devices also try to mimic the freehand flexibility for producing digital art as easily as possible.
With the overwhelming number of drawing tablets available on the market, zeroing on one model can be difficult. Don’t worry though, we’ve done the research and compiled a handy list below.
Table of Contents
- Top Drawing Tablets for Every Artist
Top Drawing Tablets for Every Artist
Whether you want a tablet for yourself or as a gift, here are the best drawing tablets:
1. Wacom CTL4100 Intuos Graphics Drawing TabletSale Wacom CTL4100 Intuos Graphics Drawing Tablet
- Graphics tablet to use in any software for digital art, photo editing and animation 4096 levels of...
- Connect this digital drawing tablet to your computer via USB cable to your Mac or PC to easily write,...
If you‘re new in the field of digital art and looking for a user-friendly and simple drawing tablet, the Wacom is all you need.
This device will transform your PC into a digital canvas by letting you edit photos, and draw designs or anime – whatever you may like. Also, it doesn’t matter whether you’re left-handed or right-handed; the installation process is adjustable to suit your needs.
You’re assured of an immersive drawing experience with the Wacom thanks to its 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity and a battery-free pen with Electro-Magnetic Resonance (EMR) technology.
While it isn’t advanced enough for seasoned artists, the fact that it’s compatible with every software from Corel Painter to Adobe Photoshop further makes it a great option for beginners.
2. Simbans PicassoTab Drawing TabletSimbans PicassoTab Drawing Tablet
- DRAW or TAKE NOTES: The most affordable tablet that comes with a pen and a pre-installed Autodesk...
- 4 FREE BONUS ITEMS inside the box: a high-quality tablet case, Drawing Glove, universal power adaptor and...
The Simbans PicassoTab lets you shuffle from student to professional status by giving you a medium to draw, doodle, and take notes.
It has a 10-inch screen and comes with a stylus pen and a pre-installed Autodesk Sketchbook app. The device is powered by the MediaTek Quad-Core processor that boosts its multitasking abilities while the IPS HD screen resolution gives you an intuitive picture display.
Another advantage of this drawing tablet is its 32GB disk memory that lets you download apps from Google Play store for entertainment and educational purposes. You won’t face any connection issues with the Simbans PicassoTab as its GPS and USB Type-C port removes any connectivity limitations. But yes, it does get a little slow when you run a few apps.
Additionally, this tablet comes with three convenient complimentary items: a premium quality protection case, a screen protector, and a power adapter.
3. XP-PEN Artist 12 Drawing MonitorXP-PEN Artist 12 Drawing Monitor
- [Warm Reminder: Artist12 drawing pen display must be used with a computer] XP-PEN’s latest smallest...
- Artist12 pen tablet come with 11.6 Inch display area, equipped with 8192-levels of pressure sensitivity...
The XP-Pen Artist 12 gives you an 11.6-inch high definition display with 1920 x 1080 screen resolution. It has a 72% NTSC color gamut that can produce sharp, high-quality pictures with an overall excellent display serving as the perfect base for creating stunning artwork.
You also get an advanced P06 stylus that has a distinctive hexagonal design to give you a pencil-like grip and doesn’t require any batteries.
The device can handle 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity and is fitted with six customizable shortcut keys that promote efficiency. Not only does the drawing tablet’s anti-reflective coating lets you work in different lighting environments by reducing glare, but it also helps to keep dust away.
The value-for-money XP-Pen Artist 12 is also compatible with different software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Clip Studio, CDR, and Painter to name a few – but, you need to connect it to a computer to use it.
4. VEIKK Drawing Monitor TabletVEIKK Drawing Monitor Tablet
- HIGH COLOR GAMUT -- 15.6 inch 1920x1080 HD drawing monitor with 92% NTSC, and 178° visual angle can...
- PASSIVE PEN & UNIQUE PEN TRY DESIGN -- Battery-free passive pen with 8192 levels pressure sensitivity,...
This one is for seasoned artists! You can create incredibly detailed animations and drawings on this device that has a 1920 X 1080 HD display, a 15.6-inch screen, and 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity.
In fact, this drawing pad is the best option when it comes to color accuracy. It has a 92% NTSC and 178° visual angle that gives you sharp and intense colors and magnifies every detail to create amazing visuals. Also, the screen protector has a matte finish that gives a good base to draw smoother lines faster and more fluidly.
Best Sketches To Draw For Beginners
The stylus pen is free of battery and lightweight. There’s also a single toggle key that can switch from pen to eraser with just one click.
You get seven different reprogrammable keys, each of which can be customized and configured according to your needs. Using the adjustable stand, you can place the device at any angle for a fuss-free experience. However, a few buttons are placed on the back of the tablet that makes it a little inconvenient.
The drawing pad comes with additional accessories such as 10 different pen nibs, an artist glove, a DB-HDMI cable, and a cleaning cloth. Plus, a one-year warranty and lifetime technical support reduce the risk out of your investment.
5. GAOMON PD1560 Drawing TabletSale GAOMON PD1560 Drawing Tablet
- 【FOR ONLINE TEACHING & MEETING】You can use PD1560 pen display for online education and remote...
- 【10 EXPRESS KEYS & 8192 PEN PRESSURE SENSITIVITY】-- 10 shortcut keys are customizable . 8192 leves's...
Along with its modern and stylish look, the PD1560 offers a 15.6-inch display with a 1920 x 1080HD IPS screen and a variety of features that makes it one of the best drawing tablets under $500.
While the Embedded Signal Interface prevents signal cable dropping even when you’re on the move, the pen pressure levels of 8192 sensitivity are specially designed to give you a precise and accurate movement when using the stylus.
This stylus is rechargeable; a 2 to 2.5 hours of charge gives it a lasting of nearly 350 hours!
Although we would’ve preferred higher color accuracy, there’s no denying that editing, sketching, or making animation and Manga is easier on this tablet because of the highly responsive pen-cursor movement. Even if you‘re left-handed, you can use this device by adjusting the rotation angle settings.
It’s also compatible with several major drawing software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketchbook Pro.
6. Ansel LCD Writing TabletSale Ansel LCD Writing Tablet
- Eye Protection and Safe: The LCD writing tablet has 10-inch multi-color screen which adopts the...
- Environment-friendly: The traveling toys is durable for 120,000+ times writing and erasing, and it can...
It’s important that you equip your children with the right supplies to help them hone their skills if they show interest in art. Drawing tablets are a great way to let them indulge in their hobby, but not every model has been designed to suit the needs of kids.
This is where the Ansel writing tablet steps in.
Your kids can use it for creating digital art whether it involves doodling, drawing, or scribbling. There are also four different art modes to keep them entertained: pen, marker, chalk, and paper.
This versatile drawing tablet can be cleared time and again, along with the option to save the desired artwork. Boys and girls can spend hours creating their masterpiece on this device.
However, the most significant advantage of this tablet is the extraordinary battery life – it can last for 12 whole months! This eliminates the need for frequent charging or plug-ins.
7. Huion H610 Pro V2 Graphic Drawing TabletHuion H610 Pro V2 Graphic Drawing Tablet
- Chromebook Supported - Huion H610 Pro V2 is compatible with Mac (OS 10.12 and above), Windows 7 and...
- Innovative Tilt Control System - Provide you better pressure detection and accurate cursor positioning...
The HP610 Pro V2 offers the refined support that is expected of the best drawing tablets thanks to its 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, 5080LPI resolution, and a battery-free stylus.
These features ensure that the overall drawing experience is natural yet accurate. It also has a tilt function that keeps you comfortable while you produce high-resolution images.
However, there is a catch.
This drawing tablet doesn’t support iOS. Instead, it’s been specially designed to cater to the needs Android users with devices running OS version 6.0 and later.
Otherwise, there are eight customizable buttons along with 16 customizable soft keys. Each of these can be personalized to the artists tastes and are easy to set up. There are also two pen buttons that can be used as an eraser as well.
When working on this tablet, you’ll realize that HP610 Pro V2 hits the sweet-spot combination of quality and practicality – all at an affordable price, which is why we just had to include this model on our list.
8. Monoprice 110594 Graphic Drawing TabletSale Monoprice 110594 Graphic Drawing Tablet
- Get unsurpassed accuracy and performance from this 10 x 6.25-inch Graphic Drawing Tablet from Monoprice!
- This tablet features a 4000 lines per inch (LPI) drawing resolution, a 200 RPS report rate, and 2048...
Looking for a portable option? You should absolutely consider the Monoprice 110594.
Best Nature Sketches To Draw
It has a lightweight design that is powered by a 4000 DPI drawing resolution, 200 RPS report rate, and 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity. In addition to this, the 10-inch x 6.25-inch screen gives you ample space to create your favorite artwork.
Moreover, the drawing tablet has eight Express Keys on the left side of the drawing surface. Also featured are 16 Hot Cells that are housed on the edge of the tablet’s surface.
You can assign these Express Keys and Hot Cells to input specific keystroke combinations. It’s also possible to open webpages, launch applications, emulate specific mouse functions, or send emails using them.
This device also includes driver/software utilities for Windows (XP and later versions), MacOS (10.4.x and later versions) and uses a USB interface. The cable connection is a little longer though, that can limit maneuverability.
9. Wacom Cintiq 22 Drawing TabletWacom Cintiq 22 Drawing Tablet
- A more affordable pen Display with Wacom Pro Pen 2 technology, 8, 192 pressure levels, low activation...
- Cintiq’s 21.5” 1920x1080 HD Display provides you with clarity to see every detail of your work. The...
The Cintiq 22 offers a variety of premium features that give it an edge over its rivals, such as 8192 pressure levels, lower activation force, and tilt recognition. And not only that, the amazing accuracy along with a reduced Parallax tick the right boxes to provide you with a natural drawing experience too.
Best Sketches Ever Drawn
You get a 21.5-inch full HD screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution to let you see every detail vividly. The surface is protected with a scratch-resistant anti-glare layer to minimize distracting reflections while you draw.
The color intensity of this drawing tablet is definitely one of the best you’ll see, with 16.7 million colors and 72% NTSE setting it above much of the competition.
Compatibility with several operating systems and applications like Adobe Suite, Autodesk Sketchbook, Corel suite, and Paint Tool SAI is another plus. Setting up the device may be a little difficult, but nothing that cannot be managed.
The Cintiq 22 also comes with the Pro Pen 2, a unique tool that uses EMR technology to eliminate the need for a battery and instead, sources the power directly from the tablet.
10. XP-Pen StarG640 Ultrathin Drawing TabletXP-Pen StarG640 Ultrathin Drawing Tablet
- XP-PEN G640 Graphics Tablet is designed for gameplay, drawing, painting, sketching, E-signatures, etc....
- The perfect replacement for a traditional mouse! The XP-Pen advanced Battery-free stylus does not require...
Best Sketch To Draw For Kids
It’s important for tablets to be versatile and portable – something that the XP-PenStarG640 excels in.
The drawing tablet has an ultra-thin design with a battery-free stylus that lets you draw wherever you want. Whether you want to draw, paint, sketch, or game, this device will do it all.
You can make quick, easy strokes on the tablet because of its high-pressure sensitivity that can be customized up to 8192 different levels. Also, since the pen is only 2 mm thick, you can make really intricate creations on the device as well.
Keep in mind that the XP-Pen Star6G40 needs a computer as it isn’t compatible with Chrome OS at the moment. Otherwise, it’s quite flexible due to its compatibility with different creative software programs and Windows and Mac operating systems.
In addition to this, you’re assured of a one-year warranty with lifetime technical support, and 20 replacement nibs on every purchase.
For an artist, it’s important to have the best tools possible to not only improve productivity but also ascertain that the created artwork is sharp and intricately detailed.
Best Sketches To Draw Easy
Using our list above, you’ll be able to narrow down your search for the best drawing tablet according to your skill level, budget, and of course, convenience. You can be sure that adding a high-performing drawing tablet with a responsive stylus will forever change the way you draw – for the better.
Best Drawings To Draw To Your Girlfriend
Just remember to keep in mind the features that you’ll like in your device and you’ll be good to go. Till then, here’s wishing you the very best for your next masterpiece!