Why use Amazon Chime Basic?
You can sign up for Amazon Chime Basic to use the following features at no cost. When you sign up for Amazon Chime Basic for the first time, you can use Amazon Chime Pro features for the first 30 days at no cost.
Amazon Chime Account Id
The Amazon Chime account ID. The Amazon Chime account type. For more information about different account types, see Managing Your Amazon Chime Accounts in the Amazon Chime Administration Guide. When you sign up for Amazon Chime Basic for the first time, you can use Amazon Chime Pro features for the first 30 days at no cost. Create an AWS Account. To learn more about Amazon Chime SDK, visit: Amazon Chime SDK is a set of real-time communications components that developers can.
Amazon Chime Basic Features
- Attend voice (VOIP, dial in*, call me**) or video meetings
- Start meeting, share screen & control remote desktop (1:1 only)
- Receive autocall when meeting begins
- Chat and share files during meeting
- Person-to-person & group chat
- Persistent chat rooms
- Send files as attachments
- Control notifications
- Amazon Web Services Login. Account owner that performs tasks requiring unrestricted access. User within an account that performs daily tasks.
- By downloading Amazon Chime, you agree to the AWS customer agreement, AWS service terms, and AWS privacy notice. If you already have an AWS customer agreement, you agree that the terms of that agreement govern your download and use of this product.
* Subject to separate dial-in rates.
** Subject to separate call me rates.
For more information on Amazon Chime charges, visit the Amazon Chime pricing page.
For Amazon Chime user guide, visit the Amazon Chime documentation page.
Download Amazon Chime Clients and Calendar Plugins
Schedule Amazon Chime meetings from Microsoft Outlook
Share your screen using the Amazon Chime extension for Google Chrome
By downloading Amazon Chime, you agree to the AWS Customer Agreement, AWS Service Terms, and AWS Privacy Notice. If you already have an AWS customer agreement, you agree that the terms of that agreement govern your download and use of this product.
Use all Amazon Chime Pro features for your organization.
Chime Online MemberSign up
Learn about all Amazon Chime Pro features and details.
Fill and submit a contact us form to request sales support.